The replay of this event is now available on-demand. Please register to access the replay.
On Thursday, 25 February, we will discuss Malaysia, Taiwan and Indonesia.
Behind the affirmation of Malaysia’s A3 rating and stable outlook
• How has Malaysia maintained its credit quality despite the weak operating environment?
• What is the impact of Malaysia’s second Movement Control Order?
Behind the positive outlook on Taiwan's Aa3 rating
• What is behind Taiwan’s resilient growth dynamics?
• How have Taiwan’s strong fiscal and external buffers supported its credit quality?
• How will geopolitical risks evolve for Taiwan?
Indonesia – On the road to recovery?
• What is our outlook for Indonesia’s growth and fiscal position beyond the pandemic?
• Where could Indonesia’s credit profile face the greatest stress?
From the Moody's Sovereign Risk Group
• Gene Fang, Associate Managing Director (moderator)
• Christian Fang, AVP - Analyst
• Michael Higgins, Analyst
• Claire Long, Associate Analyst
• Christian de Guzman, Senior Vice President (Q&A)
For any queries, please email [email protected].
Access the full list of Moody's live events and on-demand content here