Moody’s CORE cordially invites you to our 1st Multicultural Solutions Summit.
Join us on Wednesday, November 2 at 8:30 AM ET at the New York Stock Exchange (11 Wall Street/entrance at 18 Broad Street, New York, NY). Learn more about how Moody's data, technology, solutions, expertise, and partnerships are helping diverse financial institutions grow and scale their businesses, while having a positive impact on their communities.
Moody’s Corporation President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Fauber will speak, as will:
- Tameka Alsop: Chief Administrative Officer
- Christine Elliott: Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- Greg Robinson: Senior Director, Head of Market Intelligence, Moody's Analytics, and CORE Program Lead
- Cat Tucker: Managing Director, Product Management & Strategy, Moody's Investors Service
- Cristian deRitis: Deputy Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Marc Pinto: Managing Director - Financial Institutions, Moody's Investors Service
- Tiphany Lee-Allen: Senior Vice President - Senior Product Manager, Moody's Investors Service
- Rita Sahu: Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions, Moody's Investors Service
- Ana Rayes: Vice President - Senior Analyst, ESG: Moody's Investors Service
Other Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Eben Sheaffer: Chief Financial Officer, Inclusiv
• Ron Parker: President & CEO, National Association of Securities Professionals
• Aron Betru: Chief Strategic & Operating Officers, Trident
• Graham Steele: Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Financial Institutions
• Jason Bason: CEO, Trufund
• Kristin Giantris, Chief of Client Services, NonProfit Finance Fund
We welcome you to join the event in person at the NYSE. Please RSVP by Tuesday, October 25 and please note that this event is in-person only.Click here to more about Moody’s Creating Opportunities for Racial Equity (CORE).