Following last year’s emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Europe continues to experience an accelerated spread of the pandemic.
Moody's Analytics is investigating the continued impact of COVID-19 on structured finance - specifically European residential mortgage-backed security (RMBS) and asset-backed security (ABS) bonds. We have analyzed several Moody’s Analytics post-pandemic economic scenarios and evaluated the performance data over 2020.
Join our Structured Finance and Economics experts to learn more about the continued impact of COVID-19 on EMEA ABS and RMBS and to understand the approach behind the research.
- Impact of COVID-19 on structured finance in Europe in 2020
- Forecasted impact of the pandemic on European ABS and RMBS
- Approach for stressing structured finance securities
- Domitille de Coincy , Director - Financial Engineering, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
- Timos Kouzelis, Assistant Director - Financial Engineering, Moody's Analytics
- Markos Lolos, Financial Engineering, Moody's Analytics