Join Moody’s Analytics Economists and Research Team as they examine the economic outlook for Australia and New Zealand with the uncertainty about if the spread of the coronavirus can be contained, and when?
This webinar will cover the topics including:
- Economic recoveries in Australia and New Zealand;
- Implications of delayed vaccination rollouts;
- Geopolitical tensions influencing trade;
- Implications of the heated housing markets.
- Steve Cochrane, Chief APAC Economist (Moderator)
- Katrina Ell, Economist
- Shahana Mukherjee, Economist