The COVID-19 pandemic crisis has triggered an extraordinary challenge for different parts of the economy and it is apparent that various sectors were impacted to various degrees. With the vaccination roll out on the horizon, having the right set of data, models and strategies to sufficiently distinguish the risk across industries on an efficient and timely manner is more important than ever.
Moody’s Analytics RiskCalc is an award winning suite of scorecards on generating forward-looking probability (PD), loss given default (LGD) and expected loss (EL) credit measures. The RiskCalc 4.0 Australia Model builds upon over RiskCalc 1.5 Australia Model, originally released in 2002. The model utilizes an extended dataset, incorporates industry and credit cycle adjustment within the model and provides higher accuracy.
Join our experts to learn how you can best utilize the new RiskCalc model for credit assessment and portfolio management.
The webinar includes:
- RiskCalc AUS 4.0 overview (including BvD data pre-population)
- A range of use cases (banking, resources / energy producers, brokers etc.)
- Benny Kesuma, Director, Solutions Specialist
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director, Research
- Quain Wong, Associate Director, Customer Success Management
- Tim Mussche, Director, Sales Manager (Moderator)