With the implementation of IFRS 9 underway, institutions want to better quantify and understand the impact of the new accounting standard on their P&L, capital buffers and lending margins. At the same time, for institutions that have already adopted IFRS 9, the pro-cyclicality of the new standard during the COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted that a successful implementation can no longer rely on simply ticking the box for compliance purposes.
Join Moody’s Analytics experts as we share our insights on successfully implementing IFRS 9 in Vietnam, explore the impact of COVID-19 on the Vietnamese Economy and the strategic implications of IFRS 9 on earnings and Capital. The detailed agenda is below:
- The Vietnamese Economy: Pandemic Recovery;
- Post-Pandemic IFRS 9 Considerations;
- Key IFRS9 Building blocks: Scenarios, models, infrastructure and reporting;
- Delivery to Deployment: Automating the IFRS 9 process and integrating into the BAU.
- Steve Cochrane, Chief APAC Economist
- Dimitrios Papanastasiou, Senior Director, Solutions Specialist
- Pankaj Aggarwal, Associate Director, Solutions Specialist (Moderator)