Thank you for your interest. Please register to play webinar recording.
As we open 2021, we continue to take stock of the unprecedented turmoil in financial markets brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us as we review distinct impacts on the credit risk of both public and private companies and what the recovery path looks like for various sectors and risk rating segments. During this session, we will demonstrate ways in which your current Moody’s Analytics solutions can help you adjust to new developments quickly, and effectively navigate credit conditions throughout this year and beyond.
Key takeaways include:
- Up to date COVID-19 impact on public and private corporates in APAC
- Examples of the most and least impacted industries
- Real-life case studies of defaults triggered by COVID-19 pandemic
- A framework that can help navigate future credit conditions in 2021 and beyond
Moody's Analytics Speakers:
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director, Research
- Uliana Makarov, Director, Research
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director, Research
- David Hamilton, Managing Director, Credit Risk (Moderator)