We start 2021 with a series of webinars looking at CIS region and its peculiarities. These are delivered in partnership with Moody's Investors Service credit rating agency which operates independently of Moody's Analytics.
- Economic outlook (by Moody's Analytics)
- Macroeconomic outlook for the CIS economies
- Commentary on the key economic trends
- Credit outlook (by Moody's Investors Service)
- Rising debt burdens and the budgetary consolidation
- Growing pressures to raise social spending in Russia
- Effective use of fiscal buffers in Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan
- Volatile politics, reform efforts and weaken investment
Olga Loiseau-Aslanidi, Director - Consumer Credit Analytics, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
Armen Mirzoyan, Associate Director - Senior Economist, Moody's Analytics
Evan Wohlmann, Vice President- Senior Credit Officer, Moody's Investors Service
Christian Fang, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
Nishad Majmudar, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
This event will be conducted in English.