Monthly review of recent sovereign credit events in Latin America and the Caribbean. This month we focused on our most recent Outlook on the region.
Moody's 2021 Latin America Outlook. Subdued Recovery as Social Pressures Rise
- Regional outlook is negative, reflecting subpar growth and rising social pressures
- Regional output will remain below 2019 levels until at least 2022
- Post pandemic debt burdens rise and will remain higher than pre-crisis levels
- Updates on key countries in the region
- Jaime Reusche, VP -Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
- Ariane Ortiz-Bollin, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
- Renzo Merino, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Group
- Samar Maziad, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
- Gabriel Torres, VP-Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes, including a Q&A session
Access the full list of Moody's live events and on-demand content here.