Moody’s updated ESG Cross Sector Methodology
introduces new ESG Issuer Profile and Credit Impact Scores for issuers and transactions across corporates, infrastructure, public finance and financial institutions.
In this session, Moody’s analysts will review the approach to the new ESG Issuer Profile and Credit Impact Scores and provide some key highlights from its analysis about the impact of ESG on credit. Topics include:
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- Which case studies exemplify each end of the 1-5 scale?
- What underlying data sources were used in the methodology?
- Don Carter, MD-Corporate Finance (Moderator)
- Khalid Husain, VP-Senior Analyst
- Barbara Mattos, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Nelson, VP-Senior Credit Officer