Moody’s updated ESG Cross Sector Methodology introduces new ESG Issuer Profile and Credit Impact Scores for issuers and transactions across corporates, infrastructure, public finance and financial institutions.
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- Case studies to illustrate the scoring framework
- What underlying data sources were used in the methodology?
- Richard Etheridge, Associate Managing Director (Moderator)
- Michael Levesque, Senior Vice President
- Frederic Duranson, VP-Senior Analyst
- Ram Sri, AVP-Analyst
- Morris Borenstein, VP-Senior Credit Officer
- Jonathan Kanarek, VP-Senior Credit Officer
- Marie Fischer-Sabatie, Senior Vice President
- Scott Tuhy, Senior Vice President