Moody’s has updated its analysis on the threat of new coronavirus variants and the divergence in recovery paths across countries presented its latest macroeconomic forecasts. Our world-leading credit strategy experts discussed the new economic drivers in our popular fireside chat format and also presented their exclusive insights using alternative data.
- Current, global economic view based on expert research and analysis
- The latest analyses on the threat of new coronavirus variants
- Clarity on inflation risk and the US rates outlook and to understand what this means for emerging markets
- Elena Duggar, Chair of Moody’s Macroeconomic Board and Associate Managing Director, Credit Strategy and Research (Moderator)
- Madhavi Bokil, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer; Credit Strategy and Research