Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where Moody’s ESG specialists will discuss the latest trends shaping global sustainable debt markets and take a closer look at sustainability-linked bonds.
Key discussion points:
- Will the record pace of sustainable bond issuance in the first quarter continue throughout 2021?
- Why are issuers and investors embracing sustainability-linked bonds?
- Case studies: What are the emerging best practices in sustainability-linked bond frameworks?
- Rahul Ghosh, Managing Director - Outreach & Research, Moody's ESG Solutions (moderator)
- Matthew Kuchtyak, AVP-ESG Analyst, Moody’s Investors Service
- Adriana Cruz Felix, Head of Sustainable Finance Research, VE