In this webinar, Moody’s analysts will discuss the change in outlooks on most large banking systems to stable from negative.
- Improving economic outlook drives return to stable outlooks
- Rising NPLs and potential under-provisioning are the key downside risks
- Sovereign linkages and structural profitability pressure explain remaining negative outlooks
- Celina Vansetti-Hutchins, MD-Banking (Moderator)
- Louise Lundberg, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer
- Eugene Tarzimanov, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer
- Felipe Carvallo, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer