The Moody’s ESG Digital Summit welcomes you to a live-broadcast event to explore developments, progress and innovation towards creating effective solutions to identify and manage climate risk through scenarios.
This event is the first of the Moody’s ESG Digital Series in 2020, and is hosted in partnership with Moody's affiliates, Four Twenty Seven and Vigeo Eiris. It will be the fifth time we host such event during Climate Week NYC and can be accessible across APAC, EMEA and Americas.
Why sign up?
• Hear live from some of the top expert leaders in sustainable finance
• Engage with Moody's experts across credit rating, climate risk modelling and ESG
• Join us live online and on demand wherever you are
• Discover the market sentiment and get your questions answered
Some of the topics in focus:
• What are the key climate challenges facing policy makers, regulators and the market participants?
• The $80 trillion question - integrating credit rating and climate scenarios
• The new risk dynamics: embedding scenarios into risk analysis
Hosted in partnership with