In this webinar, we will use an example term life product to walk through the end-to-end process. We examine the input data requirements, actuarial model assumptions, accounting treatments, ASU disclosures, and financial statement impacts of Long Duration Targeted Improvements (LDTI).
This webinar series will cover:
- An overview of the challenges implementing LDTI and Moody’s Analytics end-to-end solution for LDTI
- A walk-through example from the setup of the product in the actuarial model to production of the journal entries
- Srini Iyer, Senior Director - Solutions Specialist, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
- Dieter Van der Stock, Director - Product Management, Moody’s Analytics
- Brad Shepherd, Associate Director - Client Relationship Actuary, Moody’s Analytics