In this time of continued uncertainty, Boards and Executives need to assess decision making with the support of scenario-based forecasting. Banks have been asked to revise their capital plans accounting for the economic impact of the current COVID-19 crisis.
Moody’s Analytics and McKinsey & Company have teamed up to provide a leading perspective on building the appropriate scenarios and translating the impact of severe disruptions to financial implications.
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist of Moody’s Analytics
- Ed Young, Senior Director of Advisory Services at Moody’s Analytics
- Arvind Govindarajan, Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Paul Ackerman, Senior Advisor McKinsey & Company
- Olivia White, Partner at McKinsey & Company (Moderator)