Following the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outside of China, Europe has experienced an accelerated spread of the pandemic.
Moody's Analytics published a research paper in May investigating the impact of COVID-19 on Structured Finance - specifically European residential mortgage-backed security (RMBS) and asset-backed security (ABS) bonds - by running several Moody’s Analytics post-pandemic economic scenarios.
Join our Structured Finance and Economics experts to learn more about the impact of COVID-19 on EMEA ABS and RMBS and to understand the methodology behind the research.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Structured Finance in EMEA
- Methodology for stressing Structured Finance securities
- Carlos Castro, Director - Solutions Specialist, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
- Domitille de Coincy , Director - Financial Engineering, Moody's Analytics
- Daniele Parla, Associate - Financial Engineering, Moody's Analytics
- Muhammad Jafree, Assistant Director - Sales Representative, Moody's Analytics