Moody’s Analytics and City, University of London have joined forces to build a loan-level database of commercial real estate (CRE) information covering the UK and Europe.
The Data Alliance initiative allows lenders to benefit from accessing aggregate industry data, for enhanced market clarity, and robust analytics for benchmarking.
Join our webinar to find out how:
- Data Alliance members get an independent opinion on their CRE debt portfolio
- The Data Alliance can improve your risk reporting, determine key performance indicators for your portfolio, help you with impairment calculation, loan loss calculation, and regulatory capital requirements
- To become a Data Alliance member
- Jamie Stark, Director – Risk and Finance Solutions, Moody's Analytics
- Dr. Nicole Lux, Project Director - Real Estate Lending Research, City University of London