European toll roads and airports have been hit substantially by the coronavirus pandemic and government responses to it, in particular lockdown measures. The two sectors have experienced markedly different levels of traffic, have differing abilities to manage costs, and face different influences on future traffic volumes when the health crises finally subsidies.
Join Moody’s analysts to explore the impact of these factors on the two sectors.
• Recent traffic trends and underlying dynamics for European toll roads and airports
• Key drivers by industry and jurisdiction
• Credit implications and the outlook for ratings
- Erica Gauto Flesch (VP-SA, Infrastructure Finance)
- Joanna Fic (SVP, Infrastructure Finance)
- Raffaella Altamura (VP-SCO – Infrastructure Finance)
- Moderator: Andrew Blease (AMD, Infrastructure Finance)