Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where senior Moody's analysts will discuss the prospects for emerging market credit in 2021. Featuring an exclusive interview with Dr. Mohamed El-Erian.
Pandemic will leave lasting scars on credit quality despite tentative recovery
- When will government focus shift from pandemic spending to dealing with higher debt?
- What are the prospects for corporate earnings across sectors and regions?
- Will bank asset quality deteriorate meaningfully across developing economies?
- How will ESG and technology trends shape emerging markets in a post-COVID world?
- Featured guest speaker | Dr. Mohamed El-Erian
Philipp Lotter | MD - Global Ratings & Research
Rahul Ghosh | SVP - Emerging Markets Research
Marie Diron | MD, Sovereign Risk
Sean Marion | MD, Financial Institutions