As the coronavirus pandemic continues across the globe, its impact has not been limited to slowing economic productivity — there will also be systemic changes in how we interact with one another, conduct business and generally live our lives. This webinar will cover the latest trends in sustainable finance through the three quarters of 2020, particularly with respect to green, social and sustainability bonds.
- A look into the resumption of green bond growth, and record levels of social and sustainability bonds
- Continued evolution of sustainable debt labels and structures
- Growing influence of sovereign sustainable bonds
- Martina Macpherson - Senior Vice President, Strategic ESG Engagement & Partnerships, Moody’s ESG Solutions (Moderator)
- Matt Kuchtyak, Assistant Vice President, Moody’s Investors Service
- Anna Zubets-Anderson, Vice President, Moody’s ESG Solutions
- Benjamin Cliquet, Head of Sustainable Finance Business Development, V.E