European oil & gas companies are accelerating their expansion into low-carbon activities. Continuing investments by oil and gas companies will contribute to reducing their carbon footprint and improving their ESG profile, in the face of growing investor focus. Policy action and the evolution of customer preferences also imply stronger long-term growth prospects for electricity than for oil and gas.
Join Moody’s and Luca Passa - CFO of Endesa, to discuss oil & gas companies’ continuing shift towards electricity and the implications for the utility and oil & gas sectors.
- Will policy and electrification create enough room for all and underpin returns or will there inevitably be winners and losers?
- Which elements of the value chain will oil & gas companies target?
- The role of M&A
- What will it mean for credit quality?
- Moderator: Benjamin Leyre, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Moody’s
- Sven Reinke, Senior Vice President, Moody’s
- Alan Haywood, Head of Group Strategy, BP
- Luca Passa, CFO, Endesa