As utilities embrace digitalisation and attackers become more sophisticated, the opportunity for infiltration and cyber-attack is growing.
From major disruptions of critical infrastructure assets and services to identity theft that triggers regulatory action, cyber risk is becoming a key credit consideration but remains hard to assess from the outside.
Join Moody’s and Yosi Shneck, Head of Cyber entrepreneurship and business development at the Israel Electric Corp (IEC), to discuss:
- What can we learn from IEC’s experience of cyber attacks?
- How can cyber risks be mitigated and damage minimised?
- Results of Moody’s cyber risk survey of global utilities
- Yosi Shneck, Senior Vice President, Head of Cyber entrepreneurship and business development at Israel Electric Corp
- Jim Hempstead, Moody’s Managing Director, head of North American Utilities and Cyber Risk Team
- Moderator: Graham Taylor, Moody’s Vice President – Senior Credit Officer