The event is now available on-demand. Please register for access to the replay.
What are the key rising risks for Thai banks amid the pandemic? What does Green & Sustainable Finance look like in Thailand?
The 90-minute live webinar will cover topics about the Thai banking sector, followed by a 20-minute ESG workshop.
Moody's senior analysts will be joined by industry experts to discuss their views on Thailand and answer any questions you may have.
• What are the key emerging risks for banks in Thailand?
• Are banks resilient enough to withstand the coronavirus impact?
• How will they tackle a lower-for-longer interest rate environment?
• Covid-19 and the digital technology trend
Led by Eugene Tarzimanov, VP - Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions Group, Moody’s Investors Service
Jeffrey Lee, AVP - Analyst, Financial Institutions Group, Moody’s Investors Service
Manop Sangiambut, Chief Finance Officer, Siam Commercial Bank PCL
Voranuch Dejakaisaya, Chief Information and Operations Officer, Bank of Ayudhya PCL
Hans Grisel, Chief Risk Officer, TMB Bank PCL
Following the panel discussion, you are invited to join an optional ESG workshop hosted by Vigeo Eiris
• How should ESG risks be considered alongside traditional business and investment risks?
• What are the key drivers shaping sustainable financial markets?
• How can we overcome the challenges impeding the growth of these markets?
• What can we learn from the experience and practices established elsewhere globally?
Juliette Macresy, Executive Director - Issuer Business, Vigeo Eiris
We also invite you to join us on 4th November as we cover topics about the Thai Sovereign in Episode 1
For more information about upcoming events and on-demand content, visit the Moody's Events