Join analysts from Moody’s, its affiliate VE and external experts, as they discuss the parallels between sustainable and Islamic finance. In doing so, they will explore the key Islamic finance markets in the Gulf and Asia-Pacific region with an environmental, social and governance (ESG) lens.
• The interlinkages between ESG, sustainable finance & Islamic Finance
• The potential for green, social and sustainable activity in the context of Islamic Finance
• Will Indonesia and Malaysia continue to lead? What role will the GCC play?
• Deep-dives into specific transactions
- Abdulaziz AlMuhaiza, Executive Director, Treasury, Saudi Electricity Company
- Milly Leong Soek Yee, Technical Director, MARC
Rahul Ghosh, Senior Vice President, EM Research and Outreach, CSS (Moderator)
Henry MacNevin, Associate Managing Director, EMEA Banking
Ghizlaine Nourlil, Head of African and Middle East Markets, VE