Register to receive a confirmation email with the replay link
Sovereign Session: Russia: Resilient credit profile amid heightened uncertainty around Covid-oil shock and sanction risks
- Update on Russia’s resilience to the Covid-oil shock;
- Medium term implications of the dual shock for Russia’s credit profile;
- Geopolitics back in focus: how we view the sanctions risk.
Evan Wohlmann, Vice President – Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody’s Investors Service
Banking Session: Russian banks: Coping with the coronavirus and oil shock
- Outlook for the system is negative due to pandemic and oil price shock;
- Capital and liquidity buffers are robust;
- Government and central bank actions have softened the impact of coronavirus;
- Second wave of pandemic is the key risk for Russian banks.
Olga Ulyanova, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions Group, Moody’s Investors Service
Corporates Session: Russian rated non-financial corporates will remain resilient to coronavirus-oil price crisis, but not immune to global shocks
- Credit impact of covid/oil price shock on rated corporates;
- Sector Heat map and key themes for 2021;
- Liquidity and default expectations for 2021;
- Q&A session with analysts.
Victoria Maisuradze, Associate Managing Director, Head of Russia & CIS Corporates, Moody’s Investors Service
MODERATOR: Yaroslav Sovgyra, Associate Managing Director, Head of Russia & CIS Banking, Moody’s Investors Service