Thank you for your interest in Moody’s Sovereign Credit Insight Channel that features our latest insights on Sovereign Credit.
This month's edition in Sovereign LatAm Credit Insight, focused on Brazil and Panama as well as an overview of Moody’s approach to measuring ESG credit impact.
- ESG assessments
- Moody’s proposed approach to ESG scoring
- ESG scores and sovereign risk analysis
- Update on Brazil’s (Ba2 stable) credit profile
- Brazil’s economic and fiscal outlook, and prospects of fiscal consolidation.
- Political dynamics and prospects of advancing reforms in 2021.
- Update on Panama’s (Baa1 stable) credit profile
- Pandemic impact on growth and fiscal outcomes
- Near term credit challenges
- Gabriel Torres, VP-Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group (Moderator)
- Samar Maziad, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
- Renzo Merino, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
- Ana Rayes, Associate Analyst, RRS
Access the full list of Moody's live events and on-demand content here.