Moody's will host a monthly webinar to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the US Housing & Housing Finance sector.
Moody's hosted a webinar to discuss the State of the consumer and consumer credit and its impact on financial institutions, securitizations and housing finance agencies. Topics included:
- Impact of weak economic and employment conditions on consumer financial health
- Stronger than expected performance, different from 2009 global financial crisis
- Elevated credit risks in the face of continuing pandemic, macroeconomic headwinds and regulatory uncertainty
- Robard Williams, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy & Standards, Moody's Investors Service(Moderator)
- Cris DeRitis, Senior Director, Chief Deputy Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Ola Hannoun-Costa, Senior Vice President, RMBS, Moody's Investors Service
- Deepika Kothari, Senior Vice President, RMBS, Moody's Investors Service
- Warren Kornfeld, Senior Vice President, Banking, Moody's Investors Service
- Rachael McDonald, Vice President-Senior Credit Officer, US Public Finance, Moody's Investors Service
Please register to access the replay from the Thank you page.