This webinar is now available on demand. Please register to access the replay.
Join us as we take a closer look at the growing policy role played by Chinese regional banks and local governments in supporting local economies, and the impact on their credit profiles.
- How will regional banks’ growing exposure to small and medium-sized enterprises affect risk profiles?
- What is the role of local governments in banks’ capital and restructuring?
- How does growing support for the regional banks affect local governments’ credit profiles?
- Ray Heung, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group (Moderator)
- Amanda Du, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign/Sub-Sovereign Risk Group
- Yulia Wan, VP – Senior Analyst, Financial Institutions Group