Moody's will host GCC webinar series in October and November and would like to invite you to join any or all of our interactive webinar sessions listed below to hear Moody’s latest views and opinions on GCC Sovereigns, Banks, and Insurance companies and the impact the pandemic continues to have on each sector.
Join our third webinar of the series.
- GCC insurers have reported exceptional H1 profits on the back of one-off underwriting gains
- However, competition and macroeconomic headwinds will lead to liquidity, profitability and potentially capital pressures
- The regulatory impact and upcoming changes, including IFRS 9
- GCC asset managers face slow growth and low oil prices
- Benjamin Serra, Senior Vice President - Financial Institutions Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Mohammed Ali Londe, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Financial Institutions Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Vanessa Robert, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer Funds & Asset Management, Moody's Investors Service