Our analysts from EMEA and US held a webinar to discuss an update on Global CLOs on Thursday, October 1 at 10:00 AM ET | 15:00 BST.
- Overview of proposed changes to our approach in CLOs for treating corporate obligors with rating reviews for downgrade or negative outlooks
- Our near term view on CLO collateral credit conditions including portfolio quality and overcollateralization gains and losses
- Summary of rating downgrades and confirmations for watch listed CLO securities, and their rationale
- Jian Hu, Managing Director, US Structured Finance (Moderator)
- Pano Karambelas, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy & Standards
- Varun Agarwal, VP-Senior Credit Officer, Credit Strategy & Standards
- Aniket Deshpande, VP- Senior Credit Officer, US Structured Finance
- Javier Hevia Portocarrero, VP- Senior Credit Officer, EMEA Structured Finance
- Dev Chatterjee, Managing Director, US Structured Finance
- Christophe de Noaillat, , Managing Director, EMEA Structured Finance
- Thorsten Klotz Managing Director, EMEA Structured Finance
- Chris Padgett, Associate Managing Direct, US Corporate Finance
- Richard Etheridge, Associate Managing Direct, EMEA Corporate Finance
Please register to access the replay and slides from the thank you page.