The disruption of the higher education sector carries implications for public private partnerships as well. As universities shift their reopening plans and de-densify their campuses, some student housing projects are struggling while others are navigating the choppy waters. In recent years, there has been a rise in other partnerships as well, including utility projects, parking, and mixed use projects. Will the current pandemic fundamentally change campus planning and use of partnerships, or is this a shorter term issue?
- How are public-private partnerships, especially student housing, faring for academic year 2020-2021?
- What are the longer term prospects for P3s, including utility and parking projects?
- What is the impact on credit quality for associated universities?
- Florence Zeman, Associate Managing Director (Moderator)
- Tom Song, AVP-Analyst
- John Medina, VP-Sr Credit Officer
- Chris Collins, AVP-Analyst