Moody's hosted CEE webinar series in September to discuss the credit environment in the region as well as opportunities and challenges in the ESG space amidst the current global crisis.
This digital webinars series replaced the annual summit which usually takes place in Warsaw but will be cancelled this year due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Join our interactive webinar and hear from Moody's analysts, Moody's ESG team and influential market experts as they discuss key risks and regional developments in light of the Covid-19 crisis and other challenges.
ON DEMAND: Register to receive the replay link
ESG Session: The Inevitable Rise of ESG: Opportunities and challenges in Central and Eastern Europe
As the connections between our economies, ecologies and societies become clearer, sustainable finance is rising up on the agenda across capital markets. The ESG space is fast moving and is full of risks and opportunities. Within Europe, the European Commissions’ Sustainable Finance Action plan is primed to further accelerate the pace of activity. Convening colleagues from Moody’s newly-formed ESG Solutions Group and its ESG Affiliate, Vigeo Eiris, the panel will cover:
- How and why Corporate Social Responsibility and ESG have grown in importance in recent years,
- The sustainability and regulatory challenges faced by market participants,
- Regional ESG performance trends identified by Vigeo Eiris,
- And evolving opportunities in sustainable finance.
- Piotr Janczak, Country Manager for Poland and Head of Relationship Management for CEE (Opening remarks)
- Berrak Dogruer, Managing Director, Marketing & Engagement, Moody's ESG Solutions (Moderator)
- Keeran Gwilliam-Beeharee, Executive Director - Market Access, Vigeo Eiris - Moody's Affiliate
- Jordi Lesaffer, Head of Controversy Risk Assessments, Video Eiris - Moody's Affiliate
The webinar will last approximately 60 minutes and will include Q&A.