Join our analysts as they discussed the record low interest rates and the credit implications these will have for Latin American borrowers.
- Interest rates are likely to stay low for years across the main LatAm economies
- Weak growth and low inflation post-Covid will support a low interest rate environment
- Credit implications will vary for LatAm borrowers but should be broadly positive for non-financial companies and sovereigns
- Mauro Leos, Associate Managing Director [Moderator]
- Samar Maziad, VP-Senior Analyst
- Gersan Zurita, Senior Vice President/CSR