The K-12 school sector enters the beginning of this school year with unprecedented uncertainty around its ability to function in the current environment. Do the unique characteristics of charter schools enhance or detract from their ability to survive in this environment? The duration of the disruption remains unknown, complicating both near and long term planning. How will the current environment alter the future of charter schools in the US?
- Enrollment and funding outlook for the 2020/21 school year.
- How will recent legislative actions affect the charter school sector?
- What actions will charter schools take to adapt to the current environment?
- Leonard Jones, Managing Director, Public Finance Group (Moderator)
- Helen Cregger, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer
- Nicole Serrano, Vice President - Senior Analyst
- Ben VanMetre, Assistant Vice President - Analyst