Moody’s will host a monthly Housing & Housing Finance webinar to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the sector.
We hosted a webinar on Wednesday, September 9th to discuss the next chapter of housing and the multifamily sector including the impact of COVID-19 on multifamily REITs, State Housing Finance Agencies, and specialty housing such as privatized student housing, military housing and elderly housing. The conversation will include a macroeconomic overview as well as details on the credit impact on each sector.
- Macroeconomic overview for the multifamily sector
- Operating and credit fundamentals for Multifamily REITs
- Performance of State Housing Finance agency multifamily projects
- Credit risks for specialized housing
- Florence Zeman, Associate Managing Director, Housing, US Public Finance, Moody's Investors Service(Moderator)
- Juan Acosta, AVP-Analyst, US REITs, Corporate Finance, Moody's Investors Service
- Victor Calanog PhD, Head of CRE Economics, Moody’s Analytics REIS
- Philip Kibel, Associate Managing Director, US REITs, Corporate Finance, Moody's Investors Service
- Rachael McDonald, VP-Senior Credit Officer, Housing, US Public Finance, Moody's Investors Service
- Thomas Song, AVP-Analyst, Housing, US Public Finance, Moody's Investors Service
Register to access the replay link from the Thank You page.