Moody's hosted a webinar on Wednesday, August 19 to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the student housing sector. The webinar focused on how the pandemic has changed the market dynamics and outlook for student housing, as we enter the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Updated forecasts for rent growth and occupancy rates for the upcoming Fall semester, as supply growth dynamics for some student housing markets evolve
- Specific experiences of student housing operators navigating the crisis.
- Is this the start of a more fundamental change for higher education? Will COVID-19 accelerate the adoption of online learning?
- Cristina Pieretti, Managing Director-Head of REIS, Moody’s Analytics REIS (Moderator)
- Keith Banhazl, Managing Director, CMBS Surveillance & CRE CLOs, Moody’s Investors Service
- Victor Calanog PhD, Head of CRE Economics, Moody’s Analytics REIS
- Susan Fitzgerald, Associate Managing Director, US Public Finance, Moody's Investors Service
Please register to access the replay from the Thank You page.