Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion with Moody’s analysts to discuss the credit outlook for Chile, the sovereign and a wide range of business sectors.
What will be discussed:
- Weakening fiscal and institutional factors affect the credit profile of the sovereign and other issuers.
- The outlook for the mining, banking, infrastructure and other sectors in the context of social discontent and institutional reforms
- Beyond Covid: challenges from strong trade ties to China
- Ariane Ortiz-Bollin, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Rating Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Barbara Mattos, SVP, Corporate Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Bernardo Costa, VP-Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Finance, Moody's Investors Service
- Felipe Carvallo, VP Senior Credit Officer, FIG, Moody's Investors Service
- Juan Licari, MD-Chief Int'l Economist, Moody's Analytics
The webinar will last approximately 60 minutes and will include Q&A.