Join us in this webinar as we discuss Indian banks’ exposure to coronavirus disruptions and how they affect asset quality and capitalization.
- Review of recent rating actions on public sector banks
- How vulnerable are public-sector banks to capital shortages again?
- Will loans to corporates remain most risky?
- Natasha Brereton-Fukui, VP - Senior Research Writer (Moderator)
- Rebaca Tan, AVP – Analyst, Financial Institutions Group
- Alka Anbarasu, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions Group
- Srikanth Vadlamani, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions Group