As the coronavirus pandemic continues across the globe, its impact has not been limited to slowing economic productivity — there will also be systemic changes in how we interact with one another, conduct business and generally live our lives.
This webinar will cover the latest trends in sustainable finance through the first half of 2020, particularly with respect to green, social and sustainability bonds.
- A look into record levels of social and sustainability bonds
- In what ways has COVID-19 heightened is the focus on ESG considerations?
- Martina Macpherson, Senior Vice President, Moody's Risk Assessments (Moderator)
- Ana Colazo, Latin America Sustainable Finance Manager, Vigeo Eiris
- Matt Kuchtyak, Assistant Vice President, Moody’s Investors Service
- Anna Zubets-Anderson, Vice President, Moody's Risk Assessments