This webinar is now available on-demand. Please register to access the replay.
On Thursday 13 August, we discussed the future of supply chains, the G-20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative and the impact of falling remittances on sovereign credit.
How will supply chains evolve following the coronavirus pandemic?
• What strategies will be employed to ensure the robustness of supply chains?
• What factors influence location decisions and who stands to benefit?
Update on G-20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative (DSSI)
• How have private sector creditors been affected by the DSSI so far?
• What will be the impact on participating countries’ ratings?
Deconstructing the impact of falling remittances on sovereign credit
• How are countries reliant on income from overseas labor impacted?
• Which countries are most susceptible to a sharp fall in global remittance inflows?
• Christian de Guzman, Senior Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group (Moderator)
• Michael Taylor, Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer-Asia Pacific
• Christian Fang, AVP-Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Caleb Coppersmith, Associate Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Marie Diron, Managing Director, Sovereign and Sub-Sovereign Risk (Q&A)
For any queries, please email [email protected].
Access the full list of Moody's live events and on-demand content here.