There is enourmous potential for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and other FinTech applications to identify, measure and standardise data and information linked to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing and Green Finance. The combination of AI with relevant ESG frameworks and metrics can enhance data consistency, reliability and transparency allowing investors and corporations to understand and mitigate their risks and opportunities. During this latest Moody’s Sustainable Finance Webinar our panel of expert speakers will evaluate challenges and opportunities linked to the next generation of green finance and ESG investment tools and solutions.
- how can AI, Fintech and related technologies enhance ESG data processes, governance, and control?
- how can investors identify best in class opportunities for productivity, precision and effectiveness by investing in the technology sector?
- how can AI leadership transform the relationship between businesses, investors, civil society and technology?
- Martina Macpherson - Senior Vice President, Strategic ESG Engagement & Partnerships, Moody’s (Moderator)
- Ashit Talukder - Head of Machine Learning, Moody’s Analytics
- Cecilia Repinski - CEO, Green Assets Wallet
- Dr Christine Chow - Global Technology Lead and Head of Asia and Global Emerging Markets, EOS of Federated Hermes, Inc.
- Michael Berns - Director for AI & FinTech, PwC
- Shân M. Millie - Founder, Bright Blue Hare