Environmental issues are accelerating, and the world is also paying more attention as these issues escalate. What is the current state of environmental issues in municipal credit? Has coronavirus altered the municipal market’s focus on environmental issues?
- How does Moody's incorporate environmental issues into credit ratings?
- How will coronavirus affect the municipal market’s focus and spending on environmental issues?
- What is the impact of environmental issues such as water shortages, sea level rise, air and water pollution, and natural/man-made disasters?
- Leonard Jones, Managing Director, Public Finance Group (Moderator)
- Eric Hoffmann, Senior Vice President - Manager
- Genevieve Nolan, Vice President - Senior Analyst
- Michael Wertz, Vice President - Senior Analyst