Join us on Tuesday, July 28th for the second in our series of updates to the webinars Moody's Analytics & Raymond James hosted in April & May on the impact of COVID-19 on the economy, mortgages, CRE and U.S. autos.
Our second webinar will discuss COVID-19's current impact on mortgages.
This webinar will provide expert insight and trend analysis of U.S. mortgage market in the age of COVID-19. Join John Toohig, Head of Whole Loan Trading at Raymond James, and Cris deRitis, Deputy Chief Economist, at Moody's Analytics for this candid conversation covering:
- The expected portfolio hit from COVID-19 compared to the Great Recession
- The impact of payment deferrals, forbearance and foreclosure moratoriums
- Performance across various portfolio segments including credit score bands
- Forecasts for mortgage origination volumes
- John Toohig, Head of Whole Loan Trading, Raymond James (Moderator)
- Cris deRitis, Deputy Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics