Join Moody’s analysts as they discuss the outlook for Japanese corporates in light of the coronavirus-led downturn and recession.
- Which Japanese industries are most affected by Covid-related impact?
- How is the negative impact from Covid-19 factored into the ratings?
- What supports Japanese corporates’ credit quality?
- Mihoko Manabe, Associate Managing Director (moderator)
- Motoki Yanase, VP-Senior Credit Officer
- Mariko Semetko, VP-Senior Credit Officer
- Yukiko Asanuma, Analyst
- Ryohei Nishio, Analyst