*To view an on-demand replay of this session, please register*
In this session, Moody's analysts will discuss the credit impact of coronavirus on the project and infrastructure sector in Asia and Latin America.
What will be discussed:
- Is there a regional difference in the resilience of Infrastructure against the impact of coronavirus?
- With some sources of infrastructure finance possibly constrained, how will policymakers fund the infrastructure stimulus?
- How can Multilateral Development Banks catalyze participation from institutional investors during these uncertain times?
- Going forward, what trends will shape infrastructure financing in these two regions?
- Ray Tay, Senior Vice President, Moody's Investors Service
- Adrian Garza, VP-Senior Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
The webinar will last approximately 60 minutes and will include Q&A.
- Ian Lewis, Associate Managing Director, Moody's Investors Service