While not immune to impacts from the coronavirus pandemic, municipal utilities are strongly positioned. This session will provide an overview of what we see as the primary challenges facing municipal water, sewer and power utilities. We will discuss the impacts thus far and utilities' strategies in addressing reduced usage, lower revenues and higher customer delinquencies.
- Primary risks facing municipal water, sewer and power utilities and how they are responding
- The financial profile of utilities and their performance under various stress scenarios
- Longer term impacts on capital investments and credit quality
- Helen Cregger, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Public Finance Group (Moderator)
- Michael Wertz, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Public Finance Group
- Jennifer Chang, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Project and Infrastructure Finance Group
- Ben VanMetre, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Public Finance Group