Moody's hosted a webinar on 21 July 2020 to discuss credit implications of the coronavirus-induced slowdown for corporate HY debt and European CLO portfolios and the implications for new and existing CLO ratings.
- Updated overview of weakened corporate universe
- Recent evolution of credit quality of European CLO portfolios
- Key credit considerations on recent rating actions and reviews
- Overview of new CLO rating activity in the first half of 2020
- George Zittis, Vice President, Senior Credit Officer, Structured Finance Group (Moderator)
- Selina Wong, Vice President – Senior Analyst, Structured Finance Group
- Julie Ng, Assistant Vice President, Structured Finance Group