Moody's will host a webinar on 16 July 2020 to discuss credit implications of the coronavirus-induced slowdown in European auto demand and the implications for car manufacturers, their financing activities and ABS structures.
- Implications of the multi-year slowdown in vehicle demand across the value chain and financing markets.
- Baseline recovery scenario and risks around it.
- Impact of the pandemic on auto sector transformation.
- Recent rating actions across sectors.
- Anthony Parry, Senior Vice President, Structured Finance Group (Moderator)
- Falk Frey, Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance Group
- Michael Rohr, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group
- Sebastian Schranz, Vice President, Senior Analyst, Structured Finance Group